- Intuitive learners prefer discovering possibilities and relationships over learning facts.
- Intuitive learners like innovation and dislike repetition whereas sensing learners prefer to solve problems by using well-established methods.
- Intuitive learners may be able to better understand new concepts and are often more comfortable than sensing learners with abstractions and mathematical formulations.
How intuitive learners can help themselves
- Ask your teacher for interpretations or theories that link the facts, or try to find connections yourself.
- Take time to read questions before you start answering as intuitive learners often make small mistakes due to boredom because of repetition.